The mission of the ACDA is to inspire excellence in choral music through education, performance, composition, and advocacy.
General Rehearsal Techniques
- Expectations for an Accompanist
- Basic skills for singers
- Beginning conductors
- Where do boys with Changed voices go from boychoir?
- Estimating Concert length
- Increasing Energy in rehearsal
- Humor in the choral rehearsal
- Icebreaker games
- What's the best way to learn singers' Names?
- Responsibilities of Section leaders
- Singer behavior
- Singer motivation
- Stage fright
- Should singers Stand or sit during rehearsal?
- Giving pitches with a Tuning fork
- Visual imagery in the choral rehearsal